On Saturday, November 3, 2018, will be the first National Coalition for Sexual Freedom (NCSF) Midwest Regional Consent Summit held at the Columbus Space.
Join the NCSF and the Columbus Space as we create a day long informational conference for all things Consent based!
Over the past several years, the NCSF has hosted National Consent Conventions on both sides of the country. Since it was difficult to travel so far, a new regionally based event is being piloted. The Columbus Space, a Central Ohio adult community educational and experiential facility, will be hosting the Midwest Region’s Consent Conference on Saturday, November 3, 2018.
It's a "Mixed Format" event - Part panel, Part Un-Con, and Part "Make-your-own-experience." This will be a wonderful combination of knowledge sharing, information gathering, with several structured panels. It's a way of interacting that caters to all kinds of learners.
- Doors will open at 9:30 am
- Opening remarks will be at 10:00 am
- The initial panel discussion will commence at 10:30 am
- Breakout sessions will run from 11:45 am – 1:30 pm
- At 1:00 pm-2:00 pm there will be a buffet style deli lunch provided
- Afternoon Presentations will be from 2:15 pm-4:00 pm
- Second Breakout Session will run from 4:00 pm-6:00 pm
- Closing circle will be at 6:00 pm
If your organization would like to be involved there are many ways to contribute, sponsor, or assist! Email - Directors@ColumbusSpace.com
With your help, we are looking forward to building something amazing.
After the summit has wrapped up, The Columbus Space will be holding a community play party and fundraiser beginning at 8:00pm, and discounted tickets will be available for all Summit attendees.